lolol my mind is drifting, random memories
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
You don’t always have to be sweet and lovey dovey all the time. You can be the assholes to each other and be mean. That’s when you know there is comfortability. Making fun of each other, calling mean names, abusing each other. Abusing as in joking around. The playful fighting. That’s another way to show love.
gtfo I enjoy looking like a little kid
heythere my korean man
- Shakespeare: "Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.
- Napoleon: "The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
- Einstein: "I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, because of them I did it myself"
- Mahatma Gandhi: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
- Dr. Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Went to Sarah’s house for video games and LOTR with some coolcats - I’M STILL AWESOME AT SUPER SMASH BROS bitchesssss
Guitar afterwards, Larry is eccentric as usual, but that’s what makes it awesome
And I just discovered there’s a Legends comic book store near my house, I know where I’m biking/camping out tomorrow
I always thought I was a fast reader but wtf is this shit, finally started reading A Game of Thrones - I’ve been reading for the past 5 hours but I’m not even 1/4 finished
lolol I actually like it like that but thanks for looking out for me bud <3
12 miles on the San Tomas trail - back to biking, feels gooood
Unfriended me on FB, lol you have got to be kidding me right now, why are girls so good at overreacting
People don’t look at your personality first. People judge you automatically by your looks and then try to get to know your personality. But the second they don’t like your looks, they don’t get to know you. That’s how reality is.
Shoutout to Ms. Pasquinelli for deciding that my track picture was so hot that she needed to wave it around in front of the whole class
didn’t turn in an application lol…but radio’s cool too ^___^
meesh you’re actually so good to me, thank you so much